Gobbler Grove is located 12 miles west of Hinckley and 13 miles northeast of Mora, Minnesota. We have 1100 plus acres under our wing to provide a spacious relaxing hunting experience. We have excellent blind sites anywhere from 300 yards to a half mile walk from your truck depending on the hunter’s capabilities. All hunts are limited to a maximum of 4 hunters which keeps our grounds from being over hunted.
- We offer Minnesota Spring Wild Turkey hunting
- Catch the excitement of the Fall Black Bear Hunt
- We offer early season Bow Deer Hunts or late season Muzzle Loader
- For those avid outdoors men we offer Grouse Hunting on our exclusive grounds
- All packages include the use of our full sized Guest House
- Evenings can be spent in our Hunting Shack where cards, darts, and board games are available with the stories.
We look forward to seeing your huge smile and uncontrollable shakes that follow the shot.
Larry and Pamela